Can we upload an amended document?

Replacing documents for filing

If you have saved your order as a draft, you can absolutely upload an amended document and delete the existing draft file. 

If you have already placed your order, your options will vary based on the court into which you are filing. 

For eFiling courts, please see a list of each county's policy around canceled or amended filings.

For physical filings, please contact our Customer Support team. If the document has not yet been dispatched, it may be possible to submit the corrected document.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us