When uploading documents to be submitted to physical filing courts or delivered via service of process, here are the key requirements for One Legal to receive documents smoothly.
- Documents must be in a format accepted by One Legal
- Documents cannot exceed the file size limit of 25 MB each
- Documents cannot be password protected
- PDF portfolios or folders are not accepted, each document must be uploaded individually
- There is no limit to the number of documents that can be uploaded
- All documents must be fully uploaded prior to the deadline
Uploading documents that meet these requirements ensures that our team is able to access and print your file and deliver it as requested.
Learn more about the formatting requirements for eFiling>>