How do I submit documents exempt from eFiling?

Submitting paper documents to the court with One Legal

Many courts that have transitioned to eFiling continue to require certain documents be submitted in paper form at the clerk's window. These document types are different for every county and case type. Review your court's website for a full list of documents that are exempt from eFiling.

To use One Legal to submit documents physically at the clerk's window, rather than electronically, select your court and courthouse location. Then select the Documents exempt from eFiling option from the drop down. 

This is option is now available in all eFiling courts across California.

Read more: Which documents are exempt from eFiling in California?

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us